If you're searching for a pump tank that has very good stability, then the A. O. Smith MDX-119 is the best choice for you. Its rotating corrosion-resistant base is one of the many excellent features of this product.
Made in the USA.
- It has a convenient air charge valve
- Butyl Diaphragm ensures permanent separation of air and water.
- Steel retaining ring seals the diaphragm directly to tank shell.
- 2-coat polymer water-side lining, bonded to shell which is a proven protection against rust.
- Rotating corrosion-resistant base assures stability. Rotates for easy alignment to connection.
- Slotted and notched for proper airflow, reduced condensation.
|Drawdown 20-40||44.2 gallons|
|Drawdown 30-50||37.0 gallons|
|Drawdown 40-60||32.3 gallons|
|Connection Size||1-1/4 NPT (F)|
|Approx. Shipping Weight||160 lbs|