Last Modified: November 15, 2020
Information We Obtain
Amici values your privacy. When you use our services, we may ask you for personal information as needed to serve your requirements.
Below describes the personal information we may collect about you:
- contact information such as name, title, contact numbers, and postal address
- user account information such as user name, device identifiers, security Q&A and other content you upload to your account
- product purchase and service information such as store where you bought the product, the model and its serial number, installation, test and service data
- product configuration, status history and performance data
- date of birth and government IDs
- credit information you provided when applying for credit terms application
- payment information such as name, billing address and payment card details managed by third-party payment processors on our behalf
- content you uploaded to our websites or provided to social media pages we manage
- other information you filled in forms found in our websites and apps, such as Contact Us forms, Pre-order promos, Home Demo requests, Newsletter subscription forms, and career opportunities
You are not required to provide all the information mentioned. However, certain services may not be available to you without some of the information above.
Automated Collection of Data
When you use our services, we may automatically obtain certain information through browser cookies, device identifiers, server logs, or third party technologies such as Google Analytics and Facebook Pixels. Information collected may include IP address, device, web browser and operating system characteristics, your interaction with our services, and the pages that led you to our services.
Due to the above automated collection of data, you may see our ads on other websites or apps when we advertise with online advertising companies.
How We use the Information We Obtain
We may use or disclose the information for the following reasons:
- to fulfill the reason you provided the information
- to provide our products and services to you
- in partnership with service providers to serve your requirements
- to manage your account and inform you about your account status and your purchased products, responses to your inquiries and requests for services, and changes to our terms and policies
- to validate your identity so you may use our services
- to communicate with you through newsletters, promotional campaigns, surveys or other marketing opportunities, if you sign up to receive them
- process job applications
- for data analytics to develop new products and improve customer experience, operations and communications, accounting and auditing and other internal functions
- to enhance security and protect against fraud and other criminal activities
How We Share Your Personal Information
We may share your personal information with A. O. Smith and with service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as deliveries, installation, or after sales services. When shared, your information is authorized for use only to perform services as per your requirement or to comply with legal requirements.
We may also disclose information about you for the following reasons:
- As required to do so by law
- In response to requests by government agencies such as law enforcement
- To protect our our legal rights
- When disclosure is believed to prevent harm
- With your consent
Your Rights to Your Personal Information
You may review and request corrections to or deletion of your personal information by contacting us. You may unsubscribe from our mailing lists by following the "Unsubscribe" link in our emails.
For security reasons, we will need to verify your identity before granting you access to your information.
Other Online Services
Our services may be linked to third party online services such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, and Youtube. These third party online services have their own privacy policies outside of our control.
Retention of Personal Information
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain technical and administrative safeguards to protect your personal information. However, there is no perfectly secure data transmission or storage system. If you find any faults in how we secure your personal information, please immediately inform us.
Children's Personal Information
Our services are not directed to children under the age of 16. As such, we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If we discover we have collected personal information of children below 16, we will delete that information promptly. Please contact us if you believe that a child below 16 may have provided us with personal information.
How to Contact Us
Amici Mercantile Inc.
86 Mayon Street, Brgy. Sta. Teresita, Quezon City 1114, Philippines