The A. O. Smith MDX-20 pump tank is designed for installation flexibility and years of trouble-free service. Smooth, dependable diaphragm design and operation provides precise control of system operation cycles.
Made in the USA.
- Convenient air charge valve
- Butyl Diaphragm ensures permanent separation of air and water.
- Steel retaining ring seals the diaphragm directly to tank shell.
- 2-coat polymer water-side lining, bonded to shell which is a proven protection against rust.
- Rotating corrosion-resistant base assures stability. Rotates for easy alignment to connection.
- Slotted and notched for proper airflow, reduced condensation.
|Drawdown 20-40||7.4 gallons|
|Drawdown 30-50||6.2 gallons|
|Drawdown 40-60||5.4 gallons|
|Connection Size||1" NPT (F)|
|Approx. Shipping Weight||30 lbs|