Are you looking for a dependable pump tank that has installation flexibility with a smooth, dependable diaphragm design? The A. O. Smith MDX-32 will provide you all of these along with a precise control of the system operation cycles.
Made in the USA.
- It has a convenient air charge valve
- Butyl Diaphragm ensures permanent separation of air and water.
- Steel retaining ring seals the diaphragm directly to tank shell.
- 2-coat polymer water-side lining, bonded to shell which is a proven protection against rust.
- Rotating corrosion-resistant base assures stability. Rotates for easy alignment to connection.
- Slotted and notched for proper airflow, reduced condensation.
|Drawdown 20-40||11.4 gallons|
|Drawdown 30-50||9.6 gallons|
|Drawdown 40-60||8.4 gallons|
|Connection Size||1" NPT (F)|
|Approx. Shipping Weight||40 lbs|