The installation of a pump tank has never been this easy. The A. O. Smith MDX-52 is very flexible in terms of installation and it will give you plenty of trouble-free service for years to come.
Made in the USA.
- It has a convenient air charge valve
- Butyl Diaphragm ensures permanent separation of air and water.
- Steel retaining ring seals the diaphragm directly to tank shell.
- 2-coat polymer water-side lining, bonded to shell which is a proven protection against rust.
- Rotating corrosion-resistant base assures stability. Rotates for easy alignment to connection.
- Slotted and notched for proper airflow, reduced condensation.
|Drawdown 20-40||19.2 gallons|
|Drawdown 30-50||16.1 gallons|
|Drawdown 40-60||14.0 gallons|
|Connection Size||1-1/4 NPT (F)|
|Approx. Shipping Weight||77 lbs|